My name is Steve Wood. I offer great value wedding photography in Chesterfield. Together-Now is my website. I offer affordable, high quality wedding photography in Chesterfield and surronding areas. I mostly work in Derbyshire and South Yorkshire, but can travel anywhere.
So - why should you book me?
1. I really want to take some great photos for you - not just for your fee, but for your recommendation - and you will only recommend me to your friends if I do a good job. You can see some of my photos by clicking on Galleries, then Weddings, but I can show you many more when we meet. (note - it will be me who photographs your wedding - watch out for companies that have a great website but do not make it clear who will turn up on the day).
2. What you see is what you get - all the photos in the Wedding Gallery are of real weddings - may sound obvious, but many websites feature shots of models in studios.
3. One wedding a day - you have my complete attention.
4. Full size photo files - when you get the photos on a memory stick you will find the files are easily big enough to print , not just see on screen, so if you do not want my help with cropping, sharpening and printing, you can do it yourself.
5. Nikon professional kit - as reliable as it can be made (and a back up set).
6. Past and future - I have a CRB check and professional insurance.
7. Some Testimonials:
We have yet to decide if Steve is a photographer or a Ninja. On arriving home from our honeymoon to find our online album already uploaded and our main photos in the post we were not only surprised with the speed but the contents of the photos. By becoming invisible Steve managed to capture the essence and emotion of the day without disruption. As photographers ourselves we highly recommend Steve and Together Now for the whole experience, from the capturing to the quality of the final images we received. We can’t wait to show everyone our photographic memories. Thank You.
Daniel & Lucia, Sheffield.
"Steve Wood provided an excellent service on our wedding day, he was very professional and so polite. Our wedding day was hectic for various reasons and it was wonderful to have a photographer who was calm and collected, understood what type of photos we wanted, wasn't pushy in anyway and if he had an idea he would suggest it and let us choose. He melted into the back ground where required and yet was able to get everyone's attention when it was needed. Steve has a great eye for detail and yet was able to capture wonderful family shots that were completely natural, with 3 children!!!...playing in the snow!!!!
Steve was extra wonderful in the fact one of our children is autistic and don't like cameras, we mentioned this to Steve as a warning that it maybe an issue and if it was it didn't matter, Steve however went away and researched autism, traits and tactics and was able to get some extremely natural photo of our son which we otherwise would not have and so we cannot thank him enough for that. A wonderful man and a fantastic photographer, not just stated by us but by our guests too, couldn't ask for more. THANK YOU" Kayleigh and Darren, Nottingham.
"The photos are great. We love them. Steve shot the whole of our wedding professionally and delivered them to us within days".
Paul & Elena, Sheffield
Give me a call: (01246) 416040